1. Wake up and thank God for the wonderful two decades of your life!
2. Go finish a requirement that doesn't respect your birthday at all.
It could be school or piano lessons or whatever. For me, my birthday just happened to fall on the day I graduate from my Reserved Officers Training Corps (ROTC) program. It was unfortunate that I had to spend most of my birthday hours here, but the consequences of not going are terrible. In the middle of it all though, I had the urge to grab a microphone and belt out the lyrics to 'Don't cha' (yeah, what programs do to me)
3. Collect your birthday benefits of clubs you're members of!
Zalora emailed me with a coupon code days ago, that's really nice of them. Also, World of Fun gives 20 tokens to their members on their birthdays for FREE!
4. Celebrate with your closest friends and family
I don't know about you, but at this point in life, extravagant birthday parties have lost their appeal to me. I'd rather have a small gathering with the people I love and care about most. This should be top priority after thanking God, but since this list is chronological (you always do dinner / lunch with the fam) this comes only at number 4.
5. Reply to the people who pretended to know when your birthday is on social media
Yeah, it's that time of the year.
6. Watch your favorite TV sitcom
Richard Castle and Kate Beckett (a.k.a CasKet), here I come!
7. Get your sleepy butt to bed
After a long day, you can finally get a good night's rest. That's what I'm going to do. Have a good one, blog lurkers!